THE CONTENT OF EDUCATION IN A GLOBAL CIVILIZATION
2nd International Roundtable
November 29-December 6, 1999
In an effort to build a collaborative environment, we have sought relationships with several prominent institutions worldwide. Our current co-sponsors include the following organizations:
- The State of the World Forum
- World Forum on Early Care and Education
- United Nations University for Peace
- The Abraham Fund
- The World Citizen Foundation
- Institute for Global Ethics
- Center for the Advancement of Ethics and Character
- International Center for Character Education
- Character Education Partnership
- The Heartwood Institute
- The Communitarian Network
- White House/Congressional Conference on Character Building
- Global Dialogue Institute
We are most grateful to all organizations that have decided to stick their necks out (as the Giraffe Project promotes) and join this important venture.
Each co-sponsor will be featured in our ongoing newsletters and email news flashes worldwide for a whole year. Those co-sponsors who are willing to support Panel 2005 to its completion will be featured in correspondence and publications emerging from efforts related to Panel 2005 activities, including all Roundtables.
Please let us know if your institution would like to co-sponsor this event. For more information, please contact us.